Tuesday 10 October 2017

Cab shelters I have known ............. that bit of street furniture in Ripon

Now I bet most people pass the cab shelter without a second thought.

I know I did, and just remembered to take an indifferent picture of the thing on a summer’s day a few years ago.

We were in Ripon that small Yorkshire town which has a big cathedral, a busy market square, and assorted museums, including a police one, the court house and the work house.

All of which I took pictures of along with a couple of the square including the cabmen’s shelter.

A clever spark in the know will offer up some extra information about the building adding a short explanation for why it is on wheels.

So I will wait for the first contribution.

Location; Ripon

Picture; cab shelter, Ripon, 2014, from the collection of Andrew Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment