Saturday 6 May 2017

The Apology

Now how I did it I do not know, but I have managed to park and hide all the comments that have been made to the stories on the blog over the last six years and a bit.

They amounted to something in the region of 2,800 observations on the 4,800 blog stories.

It is a real loss partly because they were comments reflecting personal experiences as well as very interesting “historical” additions.

Many were incorporated into stories others were saved as Word files but some have disappeared.

I shall of course keep looking for them and with this lesson will leave well alone in future.

Location; Piccadilly Railway Station



Picture; the cafe which is now a supermarket, Piccadilly Railway Station, 2003, from the collection of Andrew Simpson

2 comments:

  1. Always save your files to an external drive Andrew. It saved me many a time. Sorry for your loss of files. I had a great number of writings on an old computer, got it updated but some files were lost. Search your history on the web page you might just be lucky. Hope you are.

    ReplyDelete