Monday 5 December 2016

On the edge of Spinningfields

I don’t pretend it’s the best picture or for that matter one with a fascinating story but that won’t stop me.

I was out on the Manchester side of the Irwell on the edge of Spinningfields.

It was sometime around half ten in the morning.

The restaurant had a few customers but none brave enough to sit outside and there was a regular procession of workmen from the many new developments wandering off to buy a coffee and second breakfast.

I am guessing that in another few hours the place would have been full.

And as we move towards Christmas I have no doubt that the other restaurants will get their fill of customers.

Location; Spinningfields

Pictures; Spinningfields 2016 from the collection of Andrew Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment