Tuesday 27 January 2015

Downgrading to a Nokia 3310 and stepping back into history

Now I am minded to change my mobile but unlike most people I am down grading.

For years I have been happy with my old Nokia 6310.

It does the biz, allowing me to phone and text people, with a battery which doesn’t run out by dinner time and most importantly if you drop it just bounces.

I did try a smart version but discovered I was not smart enough to use it.

And now it is time to change so as Tina’s dad has just upgraded I am the proud owner of his Nokia 3310.

It was a model I once possessed and I rather think it will become my new phone,

It is even more robust than my current one and has two added bonuses which are that it is from Italy and it plays Snake.

At which point I could reflect on the massive changes in telephones and mobiles but that is for another time.

Picture; Nokia 3310 circa 2000 from the collection oof Andrew Simpson 

No comments:

Post a Comment