Friday 9 November 2012

Back on Chorlton Green with a magical evening


I hope people will forgive me if I wallow a little on the events surrounding the book launch on Wednesday at the Horse and Jockey.

Leaving aside me and the book this was one of those nights which was quite magical.

A lot of people turned up on a cold and wet night to one of our historic pubs to share an interest in the place they live.

The music from the Beech Band  was excellent and plenty of people have told me how much they enjoyed the night.  And so I will close with the night as seen through the camera and the pen of my friends Barri and Lois and her blog,
http://loiselden.com/2012/11/09/andrews-launch-party/
I can’t promise I won’t return to the night and the book but for a while enough is enough.

Picture; courtesy of Barri Sparshot

No comments:

Post a Comment