Monday 26 January 2015

There is a lot happening down at Chorlton Central Church on Barlow Moor Road.

There is a lot happening down at Chorlton Central Church on Barlow Moor Road.

And the awful thing is that I have just pretty much ignored it,  I have written about the church in the past* and was a tad curious about the work being done but just assumed that it was a bit of twiddly work.

Of course there is much more as I saw when I went past on Saturday, but even then I did not go looking for an explanation.

But rest assured because Andy Robertson has done just that and here is one of pictures taken yesterday which with those I know he will take will provide more evidence for the way Chorlton is changing.

So as he has put me to shame all I can do is provide a much earlier picture from the collection and a link to one of those stories.






Picture;  Chorlton Central Church January 2015, courtesy of Andy Robertson

*A church on Barlow Moor Road and a missing hall in Greenfield, http://chorltonhistory.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/a-church-on-barlow-moor-road-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment